Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shaved Female Genitals Question About My Female Genitals.?

Question about my female genitals.? - shaved female genitals

Hello I am 14 and I have a question about my soldiers. I was always conscious of my body and I have a question. When I look at my vagina, vulva in the mirror, no skin on the outside and is completely flat with minimal skin. The only reason I am afraid that hang in the locker rooms and showers (do not ask) for my hockey team, I see that other girls have "lips" his genitals while the mine is very internal. Even my best friends - those who had the confidence in, I say, they also have extra skin around their fields. I've recently started shaving with the edge, and it becomes even clearer.

For more information, send him a picture of my vulvar region that is anonymou from this sitea.

I'm not sure, and would you help me. Will future boyfriends before me, when I finally make it somewhere in the future?

3 comments:

ilikesug... said...

Do not send that person a picture of her vulva. I bet the creepy guy in the attack section on women's health to such questions.

They have not only developed fully. It is not old until at least nineteen years, but probably around 21st Do not be ashamed of.

By the way, I bet the other girls in the shower are probably uncomfortable with the fact that they have the extra skin. Too many girls are not sure, almost everything to do with her body. And no one else, including ads for "error".

: Comfortable] Just. Your body is changing at the same time.

Nicole W said...

I warn everyone to send a photo of her vaginal area. There are a lot of perverts out there.
But to answer your question, may be that you are not yet fully developed. Everyone is different .. do not worry! =)
To be honest, sometimes girls are aware of the extra skin that remain.
No stress, you are normal!

Take care!

CrazyInL... said...

They seem quite normal. Vaginas every person is different.
And what a friend, if you really love, it matters little whether you want to go there.

And you are sending only 14, never photos of himself as the Internet. There are a lot of perverts out there. Be safe.

Post a Comment