Monday, February 1, 2010

Mint Julep Cups Knock Off I Want To Try A Mint Julep Before I Leave This Planet. Can A Good Hotel Bar Do The Job?

I want to try a mint julep before I leave this planet. Can a good hotel bar do the job? - mint julep cups knock off

because I doubt I'll go to the Kentucky Derby, for his juleps as I will have to rely on a good bartender and the bar should be, a silver cup, and all have. When in Las Vegas or New York or anywhere else ?........ Thanx ... I will not do at home and the bar is very environmentally friendly

3 comments:

maigen_o... said...

Perhaps a very good hotel in Kentucky was the drink for you, not sure in other places, as you have fresh mint. A whiskey mint is not difficult to do. It is for fresh mint, sugar, ice, bourbon, splash of soda water difficult.

paul6733... said...

I bet that the bar be in a luxury 5-star hotel is in a position to do well and do good work.

trouble said...

You can easily buy a book in the bar, the revenue in them for a large number of drinks has .. Thus, most of the bars to name but a few people ask to have a drink for Funda often undesirable as bar everybody should be able to do so or, as I said you could do at home .. ..

Post a Comment